About our Inspectors:
- NC State License #669
- SC Licensed Home Inspector Lic# 51- Since 1992 SHI Inc.
- CMA - Medical University of South Carolina 7-15-01
- Certified NC Inspector Field Trainer.
- CMRC - Medical University of South Carolina 7-22-02
- NC Licensed Home inspector, Lic# 669 since 1996/ In business since 2/1992
- CMIA - Certified Mold Inspector Assessor
- CEI - Phase I Environmental Inspector
- NC Registered Pest Tech #1706PW
- Corporate member IAQA - Indoor Air Quality Association
- Owner Secure Home Inspection Inc. Since 2/1992
- Member NC Licensed Home Inspector Association
- President SE Chapter NC Licensed Home Inspector Association
- Public Relations Chairman NC Licensed Home Inspector Association - State level 3 years
- Current Area Representative NCLHIA 5 Counties Southeast NC
- General Background - Heating and air mechanical contractor 6 years.
- Home Improvement contractor 8 years.
- Resident of Brunswick County since 10-10-1989
- Managing Partner Smart Air Environmental LLC
John R. Hunt
John R. Hunt who goes by J.R. served as a Combat Engineer in the United States Marine Corps which included tours in Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003. After being Honorably Discharged J.R began employment in the electrical field during which time he gained valuable knowledge in both residential and commercial construction. J.R. has a B.A. in Sociology from Coastal Carolina University and is also the Associate Youth Pastor at Grace Christian Fellowship in Brooksville, South Carolina. J.R started his employment with Secure Home Inspection in 2014, in addition to being a certified South Carolina Home Inspector J.R. is also a Certified Mold Inspector & Assessor (CMIA). He is also a State of SC Code Enforcement Inspector holding the 1st four levels of certification in, structure, hvac, electrical and plumbing.